What you will learn:
- How to get started with crochet
- How to hold the crochet hook and yarn
- How to read a crochet pattern along key terminology needed to complete further projects
- Have a go at experimenting with different yarns and learn how to source suitable yarns for future projects
- Different stitches including Chain, Slip Stitch, Double Crochet, Half Trebles and Trebles
- Crochet in a line, in a round and also the classic granny square technique
- 5 Mini Makes to complete within the sessions or in your own time
There are places for 5 people on the workshop. The small group size is perfect for total beginners as there is opportunity for lots of questions and demonstrations with 1 to 1 support.
The cost includes all materials and instructions to complete the full workshop. Also refreshments of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits will be available at each session.